On Behalf of Ownership
Representation of ownership in connection with several buildings in the portfolios of the Empire State Realty Trust, Vornado, Tribeca Associates, Tahl Propp Equities and DelShah Capital, including the world famous Empire State Building. Such representation has included the following:
- Office lease negotiations with LinkedIn, Vice Media, Skanska, Coty, Guardian Life Insurance, Legg Mason, Elizabeth Arden, Nokia, BP Energy Company, and Tweedy Browne;
- Retail lease negotiations with TJ Maxx, The Gap, AT&T Wireless, Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, Michael Kors, Urban Outfitters, Free People, Au Bon Pain, Aritzia, Karen Millen, 24-Hour Fitness, Walgreens, Duane Reade, USPS, FedEx Kinkos, and Starbucks;
- Restaurant and entertainment lease negotiations with State Grill and Bar (managed by Patina Restaurant Group), Shake Shack, Balthazar, The Heartland Brewery, Ottomanelli’s, the Empire Room, and Hundred Acres; and
- Broadcasting and communications site license negotiations with Clear Channel Broadcasting, Time Warner Telecom, ABC, CBS, NBC, Infinity, Metro PCS, Emmis, Fox, ExteNet, Univision, and AT&T.
On Behalf of Tenants
- Retail Lease Negotiations: The original Brooklyn Bowl in Williamsburg; Brooklyn Bowl: Las Vegas; Brooklyn Bowl: Chicago; The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester; Onassis Apparel; Gendaikaiga Art Gallery; Vanguard Wine Bar; 100 Acres; Rock and Roll Playhouse; Stone Fox Bride; and The Hoodie Shop.
- Office Lease Negotiations: Brioni, Eurasia Group, Jockey International, Story Worldwide, Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, Screen Gems, Sloane & Company, Conquest Capital, Golub Capital, Slate Path Capital, the Princeton Review, the Goethe Institut, Michael Skurnik Wines, Auctionata, Genius Media, and Signpost and Virgo Business Centers in the negotiation of office space leases; and a number of medical professionals in the leasing of medical offices for radiology, obstetrics, and other general and specialized practices.
On behalf of Purchasers and Sellers
- Acquisition of commercial condominiums, including spaces to be used for the Consulate General of, and the Mission to the United Nations for, the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago;
- Acquisition of real property for commercial use, including the purchase of the Capitol Theatre; and
- Sales of commercial cooperative and condominium units.